Sunday, November 17, 2013

pearls!

Of all the materials I use in making accessories pearls are the ones I favour most. I love to make pearl bracelets in simple strings, as stud earrings, necklaces, or charm bracelets. No matter how simple the design is, if I use pearls the design attains a somewhat classy look. Look at this bracelet isn’t it classy?
Ph120.00 + shipping fee if needed

I used simple copper spacers in flower and tube design to let the attention remain on the lustrous pearls. To give a little hint of power, I added a tiny red agate to gather all the positive energies to the wearer. Look at that bead! 



here's another classy pearl bracelet with nickel spacers and locks



For the pearl and charms bracelets, I wrapped some small colored beads using copper wires around white agate. They made the bead more upbeat! I used copper wires, bronze spacers, a bronze angel in a heart charm, crystal beads in white and pink, pink drop beads for these charm bracelets. 


Ph120.00 + shipping fee if needed



I find wire wrapping a bit tedious, time consuming. I managed to puncture my thumbnail not just three times while wrapping some agate, too. I guess that’s some small sacrifice which often happens whenever I make wire jewelries. There are times when my thumbs and forefinger are sore enough from being bled for me to have a hard time wielding a pen or pencil. But I usually waive that awful feeling when I have to finish a wire project! I accept orders! All of the bracelets comes in cute pouches! You may choose from, violet and pink (only colors available at the moment). Or you may text me if there are other colors available. I do meetups for buyers near MRT Ayala station, Greenbelt Makati, Glorietta Makati, SM Makati, even in DasmariƱas (bayan), Cavite 



Cecile 
09196510612 
cecileqpastrana@gmail.com


No comments: